Yesterday Aidan and I met Robyn and Barrett at Resoft Park. This park is known for duck feeding. We have never been there before, so I was excited to check it out. Aidan was not happy about all of the ducks that were circling his ankles. He would throw some bread for the ducks and then grab my ankles wanting me to pick him up. After a few minutes, he finally loosened up a bit and even quacked at them. We checked out the playground next. He loved the merry-go-round. Aidan and Barrett kept putting rocks on it. He enjoyed me pushing the merry-go-round while he was sitting on it. We had a great time considering it was windy and cold!
Also, in the last few weeks Aidan has started saying "dog" and "bull." Yesterday he said "more" for the first time. He wanted me to refill his cup. I was so excited!
Here come the ducks!
Aidan and Barrett putting rocks on the merry-go-round.
Yeah Aidan! Love all that hair blowing in the wind. Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete