It is getting hot here and it is time to play in the water. Tom set up the pool Monday that Uncle Kyle and Brittany gave Aidan for his birthday. He had a great time splashing around! Yesterday we met Melissa and Olivia at the new Centennial Splash Park. Aidan was not sure of all of the water spraying everywhere at first, but has the time went on he started to loosen up a bit. We went to Adair Park today with the mom's group and I thought he would be exhausted and ready for a nap. I finally was able to get him down for a nap a few minutes ago. It should be interesting how bedtime will be tonight since he is taking a nap this late.

Just a little pool time.




Centennial Splash Park.

Watch out momma, you might get wet!
We love splash parks!! I can't wait to go with you guys. Noah has the same swim shirt. Gotta love Target!
ReplyDelete