August 11, 2009

The Wiggles.

We all went to see The Wiggles on Sunday. Tom and I were not sure if Aidan would actually enjoy them since he has seems to not be watching them lately. Needless to say, Aidan had a blast! I was so glad that we got tickets. I got lucky and was able to get great seats. We had fifth row center near the aisle. They would come out into the audience and sing. The look on Aidan's face was priceless. I think he was surprised that it was really them since he had only seen them on TV.






















We all went to see The Wiggles on Sunday. Tom and I were not sure if Aidan would actually enjoy them since he has seems to not be watching them lately. Needless to say, Aidan had a blast! I was so glad that we got tickets. I got lucky and was able to get great seats. We had fifth row center near the aisle. They would come out into the audience and sing. The look on Aidan's face was priceless. I think he was surprised that it was really them since he had only seen them on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment