It has been a great year and I have enjoyed watching my baby grow up. He loves to talk and pretty much when he hits the floor in the morning it is non-stop. Tom says he gets that from me. He understands so much and the other day when I asked him if he wanted something he said "I sure do". He keeps me laughing at the stuff he comes up with. He always can make me smile. I never would have imagined how much love I could have for such a little man. I get emotional thinking of how fast the time has gone by. He loves to hangout and run around with his momma. I am looking forward to meeting our little one that will be here in the next few months, but sad at the same time that it won't be just me and my little sidekick anymore. I know there will be big changes that we all will be facing and a lot of adjusting. I also know with time it will all work out. Aidan will be a great brother!
Hope everyone has a great New Year!























No comments:
Post a Comment