My birthday was here and gone before you knew it. As I'm getting older I realize that they are not near as much fun as they use to be. I think a lot of my mom during this day since she always put so much effort into having a great birthday! It was always neat to see the cake she bought me. I could pretty much count on it being purple since that is my favorite color. It is so sad that Aidan and Gavin never got to meet her. She lived her life to the fullest. I can also remember my dad singing "Happy Birthday" the whole day to me as a child and even carrying on the tradition as I got older. As crazy as it might sound I always looked forward to his singing. You would have to hear him to understand why. As I watch my family drift apart, I can always remember the happier times where we just had fun. Now it seems there isn't much of that anymore and that is really sad. I look forward to many more birthday celebrations with my family of four and will always make sure they have the best birthday. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me this year!

Noah's Birthday Party.




Joe's Crab Shack for my birthday. It was so hot!
Aidan didn't get to play that long.


One happy little man!

Aidan and his cousin Robert.

Out with my brother for my birthday. Love these pics!

Can you tell he loves getting his pic taken?
Happy Belated Birthday Brooke! Just know that the traditions and memories of your mom will live on with you and your boys. How lucky are they??!! You are the best mommy and have been the greatest friend to me these last few years. We are all so lucky to have you in our lives.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a good birthday with your sweet babies! I can only imagine how hard it is without your mom here. You are honoring her every day by being the awesome mom that you are!
ReplyDelete