As Gavin is getting older, I'm starting to see a bond form between the two. Aidan has been talking to him a lot more and says the sweetest things to him. Gavin has gotten really loud as he tries to communicate with us. He knows exactly what he is saying, but us not so much. He also will push me away when he doesn't want to be bothered. For example, he loves the inflatable duck bath tub that I had for Aidan when he was Gavin's age and the other night he pushed me away when he didn't want to get out of it. I find it so funny how he loves it and how Aidan cried when I put him in it, so I stopped using it.
We are all looking forward to the holidays. Aidan is getting so excited about Christmas and is ready to see Santa. His Christmas list keeps expanding daily.

Gavin 8 mos. old

Aidan 3 1/2 yrs. old


No comments:
Post a Comment