We took a family vacation to Disney World a few weeks ago. This was a big trip for us since it was Aidan and Gavin's first time flying. I was worried about how their ears would do on the plane. I have always had terrible ear pain when flying. Needless to say, the boys did great! I'm so happy they didn't inherit my ears! Aidan is still talking about our trip! His favorite ride was the Pirates of the Caribbean. I thought for his age it was a little scary, but he really enjoyed it. Here are a few of the pics. I took 300 plus pics, so thought I would just share a few.

The electrical parade at Magic Kingdom. (Pete and Elliott)

He is so excited! Here comes the first float in the electrical parade!

About to go see the fairies.

Watching a show at the castle.

Aidan and Tinkerbell.

The Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom.

Love the expression on Gavin's face!

Our hotel lobby. (Animal Kingdom Lodge)

Watching the parade.

On the It's A Small World ride. Gavin slept through it!

The triceratop ride at Animal Kingdom.



Yay!

Aidan and Pluto at Chef Mickey's.

Animal Kingdom

View from our balcony.

Another balcony pic. We loved the view from our room.

Boma, one of our hotel restaurants.

On our way to our hotel.


Waiting on our flight to Disney World.

Another pic waiting at the airport for our flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment