We are all doing great! The boys are enjoying all of the summer fun. We tried out our subdivision pool a few weeks ago. It was a hit with Aidan! Gavin and I stayed in the shade and watched him play with his DaDa. Mostly, we are going places that are inside because of the heat and now the mosquito invasion. A few weekends ago Aidan asked to go to the Rainforest Cafe, so we ate lunch there and then headed to Chuck E. Cheese. He loves both places! He always looks scared at the Rainforest Cafe, but I must tell you he truly loves it no matter what his expression looks like. A trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Hendon was next since we were in Katy. Aidan enjoys getting on the computer with Grandpa and watching animal videos. He also likes taking his chair and of course Grandma gets to feed Gavin. The boys are always excited to see them! Sunday we were off to see Uncle Kyle and his girlfriend. They invited us over for fajitas. We stopped at Bop Bop, MeMe, and Uncle Bradley's first so Aidan could get his cow fix. They have several baby calves right now and they are so cute! He is constantly wanting to see the horses and the cows. Bradley always has a great stash of toys that Aidan can't wait to play with! I decided it was time for a trip to the cemetery to see my mom's grave stone since I was in town. It is so depressing to go there, but I had been wanting to go. Going on six years now this July since she has been gone and still hard to believe. I hope I will never see anyone suffer again as much as she did.
Gavin is 4 mos. old. Yikes! He is such a fun loving sweet boy! His laugh is contagious. Aidan thinks he is the greatest and I'm pretty much sure the feeling is mutual. Gavin is sleeping through the night and has been for a long time. I wish I was sleeping better. I seem to be restless at night for some reason. It's frustrating that my baby is sleeping, but I'm up several times throughout the night. Also, let the teething process begin. I noticed a white spot on his gum where his bottom tooth will be and I'm starting to feel it close to the surface. I'm finding it hard to believe that this is already about to start. Aidan was a early teether, so there shouldn't be a surprise there. My baby is growing up too fast!
By the way, I hope you enjoy the comparison pics of Gavin. Can't believe how much he has changed!
Picture of the Day 09.27.14
11 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment