I've turned into a terrible blogger. This last month has been a busy one! Aidan had strep a couple weeks ago and I ended up getting it as well. Poor little man had to get two shots. Tom seemed to have fought it off. Also Aunt Vicki came to visit us from Hattiesburg, MS and it was nice to have her here for a couple of days. Aidan and I went to Nick Jr. Storytime while DaDa and Gavin got to spend some alone time together. A group of friends went, so it was a lot of fun! I also have great news to report, Aidan is pretty much potty trained. The time was right and it hasn't been too bad. I'm so happy that it is done and very proud of him, but at the same time not liking the chaos of getting to the restroom with two kids.
Gavin is now 5 mos. old. He is doing great and has started trying to crawl within the last few weeks. We also tried rice cereal, not sure if he likes it though. He had his well checkup and now he's at 13 lbs. 2.5 oz., 25 1/4. He is growing so fast! He is a happy baby and his personality shines through more and more each day.
I'm hoping for a calmer week since I had to put my 15 yr. old cat asleep on Sat. She was viciously attacked by a stray dog and I witnessed the whole ordeal. She was a great cat and will be missed.

Butterfly exhibit at Houston Museum.

Carousel at the Downtown Aquarium.

Trying to crawl.

Gavin's first time trying cereal.

My Aunt Vicki and the boys.

Gavin 5 mos. old




Houston Museum


Uncle Bradley

He did this on his own.

Nick Jr. Storytime at the Hobby Center. It was nice to have some alone time with Aidan.

Rudi Lechner's restaurant
No comments:
Post a Comment